Your Mental Health Matter
We are living in a world full of chaos. Despite the pandemic and sickness, the world has continued to spin. At times we may feel like the walls are closing in, and we feel like giving in and giving out.
Our inner thoughts get the best of us with false assumptions, beliefs, and negative views of ourselves.
We may feel tired, overwhelmed, stressed, and anxious. And feel a wound that is deeper than any words can express.
Then depression takes over, which drains our energy.
We may also feel unloved, unworthy, and not good enough.
Then we may reach for a quick fix or let ourselves go.
However, God gave us the power to love ourselves and protect our peace and wellbeing. According to 2 Timothy 2:17, God has not given us the spirit of fear BUT POWER, LOVE, AND SOUND MIND.
God gives us the POWER to set boundaries, say NO, apply healthy coping skills, and reach out for help from friends, family, and professional help.
Seeking help is a sign of strength and not weakness. Therefore, if you struggle to keep it together, don’t be afraid to ask for help!
Seeking therapy from a mental health professional does not mean you are “crazy.”
It means that you need help with:
- Learning healthy coping skills for stress, anxiety, and depression
- Making a change.
- Wanting to survive and thrive
- Learning healthy communication skills
- Talking things through, gaining insight and clarity
- Managing emotions
- Dealing with the feeling of numbness and disconnect
- Understanding how to love yourself and apply self-care
- Boosting self-esteem
- Healing from past hurt, pain, and trauma
Listed below are a few resources for mental wellness.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline-Hours: Available 24 hours. .~ 800-273-8255
Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor. Free 24/7 support at your fingertips.
God loves you and so do I!
- Self-Care is Dope Soft T-Shirt
- I Am Worthy 11 oz Mug
- Hang Up the Cape! Digital Guide to Overcoming the Superwoman Syndrome
Get the Self-Love Bundle=>Click Here